In order to join us, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be age 16 and over to join the SAS ranks
- If you are younger than 16 years old, the only chance you have to join the team is getting a positive vote from the GCHQ. To obtain this vote you must talk with a Sgt or up and ask him about it.
- Persons 16 years and older must complete a minimum 2 week Recruit program prior to being offered a chance for Trooper status.
- You must speak a reasonable level of English
- You must be able to commit to at least 5 hours per week
- You must respect the SAS ranking system
- You must be dedicated to improving your skill
- You may not be a member in any clan/team that's playing our official games (ARMA 3, Insurgency, SWAT and Raven Shield)
If you believe you are ready to join us, first ensure that we are the kind of team you're looking for by reading below and submitting the application located below. Please note that you will not get a reply, but we will be looking for you in our room. Applicants will get priority over non-applicants if slots need to be opened in the server.
As we are a team dedicated to elite, realistic gameplay, we will only recruit elite players. In order to join us, you will be required to pass an extremely difficult tryout. If we think you are a skilled player, and you get on well with the members, you will be given the rank of recruit. This means that you are able to play with us with the screen name SAS_Rct_Yourname.